Sunday 26 August 2007

Blog Tig and I've been Tagged!

Thanks to mr Erwin Wijanto who just tagged me in his blog game for photographers i and 8 other lucky chosen photographers will have to share 8 interesting things about themselves, and then pass the challenge onto more photographers and hope theyll do the same.

8 things about Ross:

1. Im a mac freak, so bad that even my new golden retriever is called apple ... mac. lol.
2. i love lemon tea and mountain dew.
3. Favourite color scheme is blue and brown, but my photography logo is green and white! makes alot of sense!
4. I am pining to finally get my canon 5d from my nikon d70s and canon 20d.
5. my favourite site is www.opensourcephoto.net/forum - full of great people and lots of great info on photography.
6. I love pizza, especially italian thin based peperoni plus indian but i cant get it here.
7. I cant work on anything without listening to some music whether it be subtle chillout or heavy rock.
8. I love Moldova, the people, the culture but i hate the crazy heat in summer and the bitter cold in winter, plus i dont have air conditioning....YET.


Here are the 8 lucky photographers i am tagging:

1. Eddie Bojorquez - Studio 512
2. Tim Halberg
3. Scarlett Williams
4. Damion Hamilton
5. Dennis Pilapil
6. Chris+Tammie @ LargoPhotography
7. Oleksandr Havrylyuk
8. Joey Lawrence

4 comments:

His Creations Photography said...

Hey man I didn't know you tagged me on this game! I'll throw up a post just for you thinking about me!

Am I blushing? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! My cousin Amelia just sent me the link to your blog... love it love it! We currently blog-stalk all of the same people haha. Good stuff you got goin on here! I'll be stoppin in' to say hi regularly!

Mr. Billey said...

ha ha! Mountain Dew and Lemon tea? thats one I've got to try! Sorry but we've already been tagged. Oh wait I don't think Tammie has done hers yet! ("Honey you've got to post your tag!")

Anonymous said...

It not their attention span that the problem. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] Kindle now highlights a new set of font options to choose from. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Yfotsgdor
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Ejlpptrgj [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jackets[/url] vqrwyncnx